Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Does she know????

It's sometime Wednesday in China and I can't help but wonder if Claire has received her package.  Oh, I'd love to be a fly on that wall.  Praying that she is happy to know she has a family.  Hoping that she loved the photo album.  Wondering how long I should wait before sending her another package and what should I send??

I want to send so much.  Clothes, books, toys but it's so hard because I don't know what she likes.  More importantly I have to resist the urge to spoil her to death before we get her.  I don't want to create unrealistic expectations on her part.

What I really want is to just hold her in my arms!  Tell her how happy we are that she is joining our family.    Hoping that spring/summer will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment