Saturday, September 24, 2011

10 Days to China!

I can't believe it's been nearly 20 days since I've last posted.  That just tells you how much is going on!

We leave for China on October 4, just 10 days from now.  We will fly into Shanghai where Stephanie will meet us.  We have applied for permission to travel to Luke's Orphanage in Shanghai.  We will arrive in Jinan, the provincial Capital of Shandong on the 9th.  Our Gotcha Day is the 10th although rumor has it that they might bring Claire a day early.  We will be in Jinan for several days and are hoping to travel to ZaoZhuang to Claire's Orphanage.  We will then go to Guangzhou and have our Consulate Appointment on the 18th.  We head home on the 20th.

I've been waking up between 3 and 5 every morning and lay awake thinking about the things that need to be done or purchased for our trip.  My plan is to be packed tomorrow so that I have a week to think about the things I am forgetting.

I can't believe that in just a couple of weeks we will have Claire with us!  We are all so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment